|7 Tips for Creating Student-Driven Classrooms: How to be ‘Wreck-less,’ Not Reckless|
Learn More When students take ownership of their learning, your classroom thrives. But how can we give kids control without letting things run off the rails? In this fun, fast-paced webinar, Ben explores 7 top hacks to help you create an effective student-driven classroom.
In this webinar, you’ll explore:
• Tips and tricks for cultivating student ownership
• Practical resources you can use immediately
• Specific strategies to help you deal with common difficulties
|7/15/2020n/j/Y||4:00pm EDT2020-07-15T20:00:00Zg:ia T||30 minutes||Register|
|How Can I Help Them? 8 Tips for Admins to Support Teachers with Distance and Blended Learning|
Learn More You’re planning for a school year like no other. And it’s fraught with real concerns for the safety of your students and staff. But you also want teaching and learning to be a priority, so how can you help your teachers deliver their best instruction knowing that a fully remote or blended environment is highly likely? Join us for this fast-paced webinar, where we’ll give you tangible tips for providing teachers with practical support and understanding to meet the challenges of distance learning.
|7/29/2020n/j/Y||4:00pm EDT2020-07-29T20:00:00Zg:ia T||30 minutes||Register|
|Beyond One-Size-Fits-All: 3 Ways to Differentiate Instruction|
Learn More Albert Einstein once said, “If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid.” But too often, our educational system tries to make very different learners conform to a one-size-fits-all mold. Join us for this free, fast-paced webinar to help level up your differentiation game. Explore the three research-backed ways to differentiate your instruction so that every single student can thrive.
In this webinar, you will...
• Learn three ways to differentiate instruction: for content, process, and product.
• Explore strategies to apply differentiation to address different levels of readiness and different interests.
• Discover activities and resources to implement differentiated instruction in an in-class, virtual, or blended environment.
|8/19/2020n/j/Y||4:00pm EDT2020-08-19T20:00:00Zg:ia T||30 minutes||Register|
|Fuel Your Fire! Ignite your Passion to Avoid Teacher Burnout|
Learn More Looking for ways to keep the new school year excitement all year long? Worried about sacrificing teaching passion for burnout? Join us for a free, fast-paced webinar where we share strategies, resources, and examples of how to keep the enthusiasm and excitement for teaching all year while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
In this webinar, you will...
• Discover the most common characteristics of teachers who avoid burnout.
• Learn practical strategies and tools you can use to help sustain a healthy work-life balance without sacrificing teacher passion.
|9/16/2020n/j/Y||4:00pm EDT2020-09-16T20:00:00Zg:ia T||30 minutes||Register|